1.1.Explain the importance and impact of poverty on outcomes and life chances for children and young people
- Low income: This can mean that children may not have the same advantages of there more wealthier peers.
- Poor housing: This could lead to ill health due to unacceptable standards within the home.
- Ill Health: Not having access to the correct food and warm clothing could affect health.
- Low academic achievement: This could come due to there not being such an emphasis on the importance to learn or support brackets within the home.
- Low Self esteem: Children could have a low self esteem due to the above factors.